Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday update and new layouts,,, woohoo..

Having a good day here at the Green's today !! Just kinda taking it easy and getting a little rest.. Ive had a little time to scrapbook lately so here are a few that i will share...
I cant believe how good I feel !! No Dr appointment to go to,,,yea....just getting ready for our cruise. Just 20 day from now I will be soaking up the warm Caribbean Sun !!!!
tonight we are gonna grill burgers for Amy's Birthday!!! GO Amy !!!! Mom made her a chocolate sheet cake cause its her fav...
OMG,,,, I was sweeping the kitchen and saw between the frig and wall,,,,,, it was awful,,,, my mom would be ashamed,,,, Darrell pulled it out for me so I could get it all nice and clean,,,,yuck There should be a self cleaning kind!!!! don't ya think??
Caily is such a beautiful girl,,,, she gets it from her mama...

This pic is so precious for sure,,,, they are so cute!!


Amy, Kelli and myself had so much fun on this day !!! We went to go shopping on black Friday but ended up driving around and site seeing,,, and laughing all the way....

one of my favorite pic of me with Ayden, Caily and Abby .
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

crystalmg614 said...

SUPER CUTE!!!! Love the new background too, how adorable! Glad to hear you are feeling better I am so excited for you! We love you very much... Xoxo

Amy said...

LOVE the new background.....too cute! Thanks for the birthday burgers and movie night. It was fun!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed