Monday, February 15, 2010

Good morning !! Its Monday morning and I'm off work today after a 3 day weekend with some very critical patients. I pray for my patients and their family because they are experiencing such critical issues at this time..
HEALTH
you may not realize what a blessing good health is until you loose it. I'm so very thankful that I'm hear and back at work and feeling so good. My work days are getting easier for me and I feel like I'm able to give more attention to my patients. I can relate to them so much more these days. I pray for God to give me the wisdom and compassion to continue what I love to do so much!
I praise God that my cancer is gone and Ive completed the long hard path that it has taken me thru.
Looking forward to another cold winter week hear in the Ozarks,, the wind id blowing and having a few snow flurries. I don't like to wish my seasons away like so many people do... they are to be enjoyed,,
Gonna get to spend a little special time with Charis this weekend,, cant wait !!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

nanny said...

It is so wonderful to hear you say that you are feeling good. Your patients are very fortunate to be in your care. I hope if I am ever sick I have someone as caring as you to watch over me!

I don't like to wish time away, either....It goes fast enough without wishing!!!

Have a good day off....

Karla said...

thank you nanny,,, spring will be here when its ready !!

Anonymous said...

Let me just say that I want spring here! This morning my living room was 46 degrees! I am actually wearing pants today...

Chase

Ashley said...

You are amazing. Love you.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed