Saturday, January 30, 2010

......this is how hillbillies play in the snow!!!!!!

I was so excited about today that I had trouble sleeping last night!!! Sometimes I'm like a kid that just wants to have fun and play. We got nearly 10 inches of snow in the past 24 hours,, the perfect light fluffy stuff !!!!




the kids had a great time!!! we went to the overlook at the Dam and sled down the hill on all kinds of home made sleds,,, tubes, sleds, and an old boat cushion !!!! we are very creative !!


i just love the snow so much !!



Bull Shoals Lake


Sierra loved the snow,,, she was hopping like a little bunny






this is Darrell and I crashing at the bottom of the hill !!!







Here goes heavy D,,,, he won the most distance traveled award !!





my dad had a blast,,,




Darrell


Mirriah,,,,wipe out!!!!!







my babies



Garrett


the girls after they played in the snow!!!





my big butt as I'm going down head first



who dat???


I chose to use the cushion!!!!!




hillbilly ski lift




my angel and Garrett!!!



ahhhh !!!


Mallory !!!! hold on girl!!






4 comments:

Ashley said...

awww my babies! Looks like ya'll had fun!!

nanny said...

Wow, great pictures! Looks like so much fun! Love the dogs looking out......

Angie said...

Oh, that makes me want to move out of Texas..... great pics....

Anonymous said...

I had a great time with everybody there!! It's times like these that make winter okay, but i am still ready for summer!!

Chase

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed