Friday, January 8, 2010

Blessed beyound belief!!

Good morning!! Its very early and I cant sleep because I'm nervous about having surgery today. I have confidence that the Dr and the Hospital will do a great job. And above all I trust that God has all things under control.. I guess if I wasn't a little nervous I wouldn't be ME !!! It is so my nature to worry about things that I have no control over. So I am placing my fears in Gods hands and he will once again take care of me, protect me, and bless me.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Can't wait for this to be over for you! Good luck and I will be thinking about you. I'm sure we will see you sometime this weekend after you rest up a bit.

Karla said...

thanks baby, I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

goog luck with your surgery!!

Susan Leonard said...

Hope surgery went well for you!
OMG -- I LOVE your scrapbook page!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed