Saturday, January 2, 2010

Chase getting ready to have a great time at the party


Mary and Clinton striking a pose for Ashley

Ashley and I taking pic of each other !




The New Years Party is about to begin


Ashley got a new Nikon Camera its soooo cool !!!

Mary is all smiles as she gets ready to bring in the New year!!
http://http//ashleyricardorn.blogspot.com/

Check out Ashleys Blogg!!!




Hugs all around,,, Mary was so excited to see everyone.. Did I mention how great she looks???


The Karaoke gang as they wear their party hats!!!







Had a wonderful time while Mary was hear,, the perfect way to start off the New year with family and great friends.


I have a funny story to tell.. Mary, Mom and I went to the movie yesterday to see Its complicated... I have been soo excited to see it.. I cant believe it but I COULD NOT STAY AWAKE,,,,, my head was bobbing back and forth and I was fighting to stay awake,, and before I know it the movie was over,,,,, I actually saw the last 10 min of the movie,,,,lmao,,, one time Mary punched me in the ribs because I was snoring and she was laughing at me burring the most serious part of the movie,,, Crazy I know!!! So if your were at the movie and heard someone snoring,,, it was probably ME !!!!!

I guess I could add that one to my resolutions list!!!! OMG !!!






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

nanny said...

How many movies have I slept through....so funny...did they like it (the movie)?

Ashley said...

hahahaha that's funny!

Karla said...

nanny, they loved it,, and I know that I will when I see it..


Ashley,, I agree..

Anonymous said...

wish i cud have been there

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed