Saturday, March 7, 2009

SPRINGING FORWARDS WITH THE GREENS IN THE BEAUTIFUL OZARKS

This was a busy week.I love this time of year, time to set those clocks forward an hour. Things are starting to look like spring here in the Ozarks,I hesitate to start planting but I always want to so bad!! . What a drastic change in the temperature over the past week, today it was almost 80 degrees. My tulips are popping up everywhere..my Hostas are next, and my Tyler roses are budding now as well..I just love spring!! Here is an overview of this week

Ashley passed her NCLEX !!!

Darrell finished building his workshop!!

Mom and Dad are back from Texas!!

Abby had a birthday!!!

Mary accepted a new job in LR !!

Kirk, Amy, Garrett and Mallory are coming from Texas to spend spring break with us!!

Kelli is coming on Tuesday!!

I'm enjoying not taking my meds this month!! yea!!(no pain)

Everyone is safe and sound!!


 
Posted by Picasa

remember last week!!!

1 comment:

Chase said...

I love this weather!!! i am almost ready for summer. I just need to get my bike ready for summer so I can fully enjoy it.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed