Wednesday, March 18, 2009

time to start my AREMIDEX again

Hard to believe that it has been one month that Ive been off my AREMIDEX !!! But now its time to get started back.. I'm gonna try taking the Aremidex again,, it has the best chance for preventing a re-occurrence.. All the pain and problems that I was having went away within days of not taking it. I'm gonna give it one more shot!!! I'm willing to keep fighting this thing,, I have to much to live for to settle for something less effective!!! Don't you think???

I asked everyone to say a prayer for me and y'all must have done a good job because I start day shift next week!!! Darrell will be the next RN to come to days, I just hope that it wont be too long... We are always together and this will be hard on us to be working different shifts..

I really believe that Ill be able to handle the side effects better while working day shift. Thanks to everyone for all you support during this time!!


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed