Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my little brother and the vending machine

tonight at work I bought a drink out of the machine, when the change fell in the change bin I had a flash back of about 30 years!!!!

My baby brother who is now 6'2 used to check all the vinding machines and the telephone machines for coins that someone might left...back then he was a little "runt" and he would not pass a michine that he didnt check.... as I remembered this i just laughed and thaught if there was a little boy out there checking the machines that he would have a lucky day!! I dont think Ill ever be able to get my change out of a machine again!!!!

thanks for the memories Kirk!! I love you!!

3 comments:

Mary's Road said...

loved the story Karla..I grew up with five wonderful brothers.
Mary

Life with K.A.G.M.RITCH said...

Do you want to know something funny !!!!!!!!I STILL CHECK EM!!!!!!!!!!!


Love You, KIRK

Karla said...

thats funny!!! love you!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed