Sunday, February 15, 2009

CANCER UPDATE-NO ARIMIDEX FOR 30 DAYS

 
Posted by Picasa


I had a follow up appointment with my Oncologist this week, we had a long discussion about the way I am feeling and the symptoms that Ive been having.. SO I'm taking a 30 day break from my Arimidex to see if that is really the cause of my problems. It makes me extremely nervous to stop taking it ..I know that this medication is only doing its job,,should I be tougher and ignore all the pain and discomfort that it causes? Part of me doesn't want to take a chance of a re lapse and the other part of me would like to be able to go thru one day without pain. She promised me that 30 days would not be long enough to change my hormones enough for the cancer to come back....If my symptoms go away she will start me on a different medication..unfortunately is has a 20% less chance of being effective. My other option is ..... she thinks that the stress of working the night shift is also causing extra physical stress and wants me to work days,,,I'm next to be transferred to days so please say a prayer that it will be soon...

For all you ladies that are out there that has any suggestions, advise , and support I could really use it right now....

keep me in your prayers as I continue to fight this thing called CANCER!!!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I have you in my prayers GIRLFRIEND!!! Don't forget for a moment, God has you in his hands... and you will fight this!!

Hang in there.... I love you dear ole' friend...

Unknown said...

You are in my prayers. Hope the day shift comes soon!! Love ya, Vicki

Jaren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaren said...

hey karla...you're in my thoughts and prayers...jaren

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed