Saturday, February 14, 2009

WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?????

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Mary was here last week...as we always enjoy her visits so much.. This time she made us Fajitas they were awesome!! yum, yum, key lime pie, margaritas and a bon fire!!!
It was so nice.. we played a little Jimmy Buffet and sat by the fire and laughed and enjoying spending a little time together!!! Mary is headed to California next before she calls Arkansas home!! unfortunately its not gonna be in BS.. I'm sad that she has chosen to live elsewhere but I understand, that's what friends do!!

3 comments:

Chase said...

Those pictures turned out really great. What a fun night that was I had a great time.... and the food was good too.... when will Mary be back?

Chase said...

Those pictures turned out really great. What a fun night that was I had a great time.... and the food was good too.... when will Mary be back?

Angie said...

Looks like a great time had... I am trying to get back in the swing of things... will get pics and day to day stories back on track... the last few weeks have been so difficult... but, I know God has big plans for this family!!

LOVE YOU!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed