Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Perfect Sunday!!

 


I have had an amazing Sunday!!! We had a great service at church, it amazing how God is working in my life. After church I spent time with Chuck and Brittany Logan and Charis. The weather is so beautiful,,, sunny and a high in the 90's.

Today is the last day before Logan starts first Grade. This summer really seams to have flown by. With all the traveling that Ive been doing during treatments and getting Eva Lauren ready for college I feel that its almost over!!!

I love all my grandbabies,,, they are such a blessing!!!!

Having my blood work drawn tomorrow to see if I will have Chemotheraphy on Tuesday. Feeling really tired this week. I have rested well and had great friends to SPOIL me rotten!!! Mom and Dad got to take a break from me and relax in Texas with our wonderful family... ( miss ya)
 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed