Sunday, August 28, 2011

Having Fun Downtown Tyler Texas!!!!

 


Smith county court house located on the downtown square of Tyler Texas. Love the Texas and American flag flowing behind the fountain.

 


Historic downtown has the red brick streets and the beautiful landscaping.

 


Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you.

Jeremiah 29:11 ForI know the thoughts that I think toward you , says the Lord, thoughts of PEACE and not of evil, to give you a future and a HOPE.

 


The promise by the Martins is an awesome song,,, I love it,, learning it now,, cant wait till its ready!!

"I never said that I would give you silver or Gold or that you would never feel the fire or shiver in the cold but I did say you'll never walk alone,, and I did say don't make this world your home"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed