Friday, July 15, 2011

My retreat before chemo!!!

 

I had such a great week. I feel blessed and grateful for all the things that are happening in my life at this point. I could be down and depressed but I would be wasting time that I could be doing something fun and rewarding.

This week Pete and Honey took Mom and I to a great place on the Texas Beach,,, we went crabbing,,, this is my First crab that I caught!!! It was so exciting,,, these crabs are really mean!!!!

 


We enjoyed the full moon, the sunset was amazing!!

 


AWWWWW My favorite day!!!! the left me at the beach,,,, we had spent several hours but I wasn't quite ready to go,,,, soooo the left me!!!!

I walked and sang as loud as I could,,,, did I mention I loved it!!!! Then I picked up trash that was scattered along the way!!!! There was no one in sight!!!

The song Who am I came to my heart and I sang it.... Just Imagine Who Am I???

 
Posted by Picasa


My shrine of protection against the elements!!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed