Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Eva's week home!!!

 


To be young again,,, full of energy and zest!!! Eva had a great time while at home this week. She is going to College in Texas this Fall,,,,,, dosent seam possible but it is really happening.

 


Nolen, Eva and Miriah had the best time together this week.

 


old friends

 


Bull Shoals lake,,, the Bluffs,,, the water is still about 20 feet high. I love this place so much!!!!
Posted by Picasa


This week Eva and Nolen drove to Little Rock with me for my chemo treatment. When they got my lab results I wasn't able to have chemo this week due to low blood count. Bummer,,,( not that I really want to have the treatments) sooo.... we did a little shopping, saw Judy while she was in the hospital and headed back to the mountains to enjoy the rest of our week..

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed