Tuesday, June 21, 2011

out of pocket!!!!

Hello everyone...I am in Tyler Texas my home town and the Rose Capital of America. It feels good to be back to spend time with family that I haven't seen in years!!!! Kelli and I have had a great weekend,, we went to Houston this past weekend and ate a Joe's Crab shack and listened t the band play. I spent the weekend with some of the best Seafood you could imagine.... Aprils wedding Shower was this weekend so we had a Shrimp and Crayfish Boil!!!! It was at Pete and Honeys poolside and amazing,,, the DJ was wonderful.

This week is for some serious R&R with Kelli we had Mani, pedi today and tomorrow I have a date with the POOL!!!! Schautzie has been my perfect companion.

I apologize for no pic,,,, but Darell took both laptops with him so I'm borrowing Kellies and cant download my photos,,, but when I do I have so many to show you!!!

This weekend we are going to Galveston Island to play on the Beach,,,and the Monday I have to step back into reality world and have Chemotherapy. Oh well it could be worse,,,,, I'm still so excited that the scars tissue are shrinking!!!!! God is amazing at the things that he does for his people!!!

pictures to follow I promise!!!!!

Have a blessed week!!!!

I love you!!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed