Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ill win this battel!!!

 


As many have heard by now I have been diagnosed with Cancer again. I will be receiving my treatment in Little Rock. I have had two weeks of chemotherapy already, had a new port placed by my great co workers and the wonderful staff of the Heart Hospital. The side effects of chemo are worse than last time,, I have had to take short term disability because the treatments are weekly very unpredictable.

At this stage I am so angry,,,I feel like Ive done all that I was supposed to do and it came back!!! They told me that I would have less than a 10% chance of a recurrence,,,, I know that I'm special but I didn't want to be in that 10%!!!!

Im loosing ny hair already,, just got it grown out a little bit and having fun with it!! These are the little things that I can grip about,,, I feel like I have the Flew, my bones ache and I have a fever,, feel tired,,boohoo...

God will get to claim victory over this situation again. Please remember to pray for my family,, my parents are so upset that I have to go thru this again. Pray that they will find peace and know that God has it all unde
r control.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristy said...

You are a Strong Woman and everyone is her to pray and support you in any way you need. God will pull you through this too. Give it to Him.
Call if you need anything at all.
God Bless and prying for you all ways

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed