Tuesday, July 6, 2010

reflections

 


July is a very emotional month for me. It was the month that I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2007. It was also July that I was re diagnosed in 2009. So as July 2010 is hear I'm very anxious, depressed and thankful all at the same time.. How exactly does that happen??? Hell if I know, I'm just the one on this roller coaster!!! I'm not in control.

you can see Darrell's reflection in my glasses!!!

this pic was taken 2 days before my double mastectomy one year ago

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe how much time has gone by. I'm am so thankful that you are cancer-free and doing well We love you so much!!

Mary's Road said...

I missed out on your celebration of life renewed, this year but not a day goes by that I don't give thanks for the blessings given to us both! Keep the celebration of life close to you!
I love you sister girl!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed