Friday, July 9, 2010

Ritch family from Texas

 


Enjoying the view!!

 


We are having a blast with my family from Texas this week!!! The men(my brother Don) and Kandices husband Val headed back to Texas over the weekend but the girls and kiddos stayed an extra week!!! Why not its summer!!!

They are exploring the Ozarks for the first time and just love all the natural beauty that we call home. I remember when I first moved up hear I found something amazing about this place everyday..


 


 
Posted by Picasa


I hope that they enjoy this vacation for years to come. I have truly enjoyed seeing them again!! I had never meet the children before this visit... and I must add they are the sweetest little ones!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Such GREAT pictures! Lookin' very professional!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed