Friday, June 4, 2010

my baby girl

 


She is counting the days,,,,

I'm holding my breath and about to pass out!!

 


Just because she will be 18 this summer is really freaking me out!!!
you did notice that i said my baby girl!!!
will she ever be old enough to let her go??? I dont think so... Not in this lifetime!!

 


she meet me at the door today with her VOTERS registration card!!!! WHAT??? She cant vote,,, thats crazy... she is loving watching the panic look on my face!!

 
Posted by Picasa


I have raised her to be kind and loving and to do the right thing always...and that is what she has done so far!!!

18 is just the beginning
and I have confidence that she will be just fine!!!!
and yes she will always be my baby girl!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Why don't they know once their 18 time flies by? And before you know it they will be wishing they could do it all over again?! lol Cute pics!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed