Monday, June 21, 2010

havin so much fun!!!

 


I absolutely love photography!! I'm not the greatest nor will I ever be, I will never make a living at it but I really get a thrill when I snap a pic and see the end result. Not all of my photos are the best quality but they are mine!!! Taken by Me. Loved by Me!!!

 


Look,,,,
I know how to put my name on the photo now!!!!
looks all professional lol!!!!!


 

my super model is so cute!!!
I love her so much,,,


 
Posted by Picasa

can you say BLUE??????

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oooooooh.....I REALLY like the last!! Very pretty.

Ashley said...

I love them all!

Angie said...

Karla, you must be joking.... you are doing a fantastic job... these look as much as professional as some of the high dollar one's I have seen, from so called professionals... outstanding job!! At some point, I would love to go back and take a class, my camera is way too advance for me without it, I want to learn everything that is does... koodo's to you!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed