Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spring in my Back Yard

 

Darrell while he is working in the Back yard.. He loves warm weather and working on our Home!!
!
 


Our Hastas have gone wild!!! they are about 3 feet tall and so thick!!

 


These are Papaw Sam's Amarillo's !!

He grew them in Texas!! I remember going to his house as a child and just loving all of the flowers that he had, but these were my favorite. Before he died I got some of the bulbs and planted them at my Home in Tyler, when I sold my house in Texas in 2000 I went back and got my Amarillo bulbs. Not knowing how they would do with the climate change I planted then by faith !!! Now after 10 years they bloom their magnificent Red and I think of Papaw Sam and all the happy memories that I have!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed