Thursday, April 22, 2010

lets just start this day over.......

 

What happened to my relaxing day off??

Today was insane,, had planned on having a great day shopping getting a pedicure and hanging out with my daughter.. Well of course that didn't happen!

What did happen was wake up to a roof leak!!!! What??? Out of my league for sure. Things didn't get any better, my daughter didn't want to stay home from school so away she went!!! So I headed to the BANK to get CASH!! well I took out my money and was sitting there writing out a check while this ATM machine is screaming at me??? I look up and it takes my card back into the ATM !!! So I go inside to get my card back,,, two people head out with the key and come back with my card,,, great!!! No!! they wont let me have it back,,, I wait as they call my Bank, my bank said to give it back to me,,,, but the bank that was holding my card hostage said they cant give it back without a release from my bank!!!While my Bank is on the phone with them telling them to give it to me!! So I have to shop with checks!!! how lame is that?? I needed gas,, pulled up to get gas,,, go to the window give her 40.00 and she turns the pump off at 20.00 !!! So i go back to the Little window and she says oh sorry sweetie,, just put the nosel back up and do it all over again :)))) By this time I hate dealing with cash!!! My husband calls and i explain all this to him and he asks "WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT YOU" !!!!! Wrong thing to say!!!!! I go into walmart take one look around and decide that I should just go home and start over another day!!!

So I'm home with my PJ's on and about to take a chill pill!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kick back and watch a good movie!
tomorrow has to be a better day!!!

Bobbie

Ashley said...

wow that really is a bad day lol
those chill pills can work wonders tho :)

Shannon said...

Hope your day got better. I've been there!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed