Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER SUNDAY AT THE GREENS

I love having a big family Its such a joy watching the children grow and have a good time playing together. When we all get together there is plenty of excitement, food, and laughter!!
Schautzie playing !!


Look the Dogwoods are starting to bloom!!!


ready, set GO!!!!

Someone is not happy,,, Caily and Abby!!

Moms Tulips,,, I just LOVED them!!
What a contrast from last Easter,, remember it was cold and raining!! Today was the perfect Spring day,,,we had a blast!! We had the family all come over for burgers and an Easter Egg Hunt. The grand babies had so much fun hunting their eggs!!


Ayden was playing base ball with his Papa,, he was really slammin that ball


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SPRING!!


Crystal helping Abby find her eggs







 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

nanny said...

Beautiful pictures, Karla.....looks like a great time!
Isn't spring just the best?

Ashley said...

Looks like ya'll had fun!

Tattoos By Clinton said...

please follow my new personal blog...

www.thelifeandart.blogspot.com

Chase said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I wish that I could have been there. Last year was fun even though we had to "search" for all of the eggs on the rain soaked driveway. I just found out that I have memorial, independence, and labor day off!! I can't wait till we are all hanging out on the lake together.

Karla said...

NANNY, THANKS,, I just love spring!!

Ash,,missed yall

Clinton,, i loke you blog and your photos!!

Chase,,glad you will be here for the other Holidays!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed