Friday, January 9, 2009

?????

 
Posted by Picasa

As a mother of a 16 year old daughter its hard to know when to hold on tight and when to allow her some space. With her being my baby its harder for me to let her grow up!! this year alone she has come to milestones in her life, driving, dating, her mother dealing with cancer. Yet she remains so steady and sure!! I find it so hard to allow her to do all the things that MOST 16 year old do..She has yet to break a promise or do anything that she shouldn't be doing.. I raised her with good christian values and I see her choose to abide by them.. Is it normal for me to worry so much about her?? I don't want to push her away or make her rebel.. Now the hardest part of all is giving her a little more freedom! I will always be here for her. She is my daughter. I pray for the guidance to know what to do. Iv always said the most important role that I have In life is being a mother, God clearly gave us instructions on raising children. I love her so much!!She is such a joy and blessing to me!! I think that part of me is not ready to share her with the world, I still want to protect her and keep her safe, this will probably never change.
I love to look at her photos and see the joy and MAGNIFICENT "spark" that she has!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

You keep holding on, letting go little by little is normal... I am sure, after spreading her wings for a while, she will not fly too far! I agree, being a Mother is the most beautiful thing I have ever been blessed with...

I am so glad I was born a women, and able to have the most precious gift of them all.. A child...


We are the lucky chosen!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed