Tuesday, January 13, 2009

10 THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY

1 HAD A PT DIE At WORK

2 DRANK A REAL Dr PEPPER

3 FINISHED ALL MY WORK ON TIME includung calling {ARURA}

4 MEET MY MOTHER WHO IS HAVING SURGERY TODAY

5 WAITED,and waited FOR HER TO GO TO THE OR

6 SAW A LOT OF GOOD FRIENDS THAT i used to work with and caught up on the scoop!!

7 drove home in the freezing cold it was 24 degrees {burr}

8 took off my scrubs and put on "old faithful"

9 took my medications with buttermilk (YUCK) but it works!!

10 checked out my poor lonely blog that no one leaves a comment on!!!

WOW WHAT WILL TOMORROW BRING???????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Karla. I hate it that your blog is lonely!! I left you a message yesterday about your mom's surgery. Did you not get it?? Maybe I don't know how to leave a message...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed