Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FEELINGS SHOW


well Ivebeen wearing my heart on my shoulders lately. Ive let what someone else is doing get to me. Hurt me and make me feel unappreciated. After talking with friends tonight I have decided to let it go... You can give advise all day long but that doesn't mean that it will be received!! Its hard to watch someone you love take a RISK at getting hurt again...


Children are like sponges they watch you and the choices that you make daily.. As parents its difficult to know what is best for our children, but if you show them there is no punishment for abandonment, the they will not understand the principles of loyalty. If you show them that commitment has no NEED then they will have trouble with commitment. If you show them to be deceitful then they will know deceit.


When the choices you makes puts you in jeopardy with your job, school, and the relationships that have been built over the past 10 years, then is it a risk worth taking?

I have decided to put this behind me, swallow my pride and do what I need to do to keep this relationship intact.. I'm NOT willing to give up the precious little people that I love so much...


until this happens AGAIN I will pray that I have the humility and the forgiveness to overcome this.


Karla

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed