Sunday, November 16, 2008

Falling Leaves

Fall has pretty much come to an end here! the trees are bare and the plants are put away till spring. My fall mums are holding on to their vivid colors and my new flower bed of pansies are standing up strong and proud!! The fire place is up and running and the wine glasses are ready for toasting!! The house has the smell of pumpkin spice candles as they add that magical glow. This time of year is truly time to slow down and give thanks for all the blessings in my life. I am really enjoying my craft room. Scrap booking is so awesome!!! love all the crops and classes that are offered this time of year!!

Planning a shopping day in Springfield this week. Cant wait!!

just a few pic I got as the leaves were turning!! we had a beautiful Fall Living in paridise has its rewards!!!

this was taken before she went to school :) she is so precious




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed