Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Charis

 



My little sweet pea is 5 years old today. Hard to believe that she has grown so fast, as I talked to her on the phone today i told her about the first time i saw her.. She was 2 days old and was born while Darrell and I were at work. Darrell, Mom and I went to see her at her house. I fell in love with her and felt such a joy to have another Grand baby in my life. She was perfect in every way.

Charis is strong, curious, smart,just like her Nana!!! lol.. She never come over with out getting her nails done,,, I love every moment I get to spend with my little girl!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary's Road said...

Like a beautiful flower, she blooms, she grows every day and brings joy for our hearts and delight to our eyes.Love those grandbabies!!

Karla said...

yes I sure do,,,
thanks Mary!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed