Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Trout Fishing on the White River

 


Today was amazing!!! Eva stayed home from school so we went fishing!! We each caught 4 nice rainbow trout

 


We are having fresh Trout for dinner!!!! Yum,Yum,

 


Chase also took the day off work to spend the day with his Mama!! He is such a sweetheart!!! I really needed him today!!
Sometimes I think my Kids are the best therapy in the world

 


As many of you know by now my Biopsy came back positive for Cancer!!! Im bewildered, shocked, and otherwise a basket case right now. Thanks for all my family and friends that are holding me up right now and the Word of God that gives me Strength.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angie said...

I cant think,of a better way to spend the day!!! You are very blessed to have such loving kids... hang in there, God will show his miracle once more... love ya....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed