Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Productive Week!!

 


Its been a while since I have done any Scrap booking so Veronica and I signed up for Brandi's class last week.

 


Veronica is very talented and loved the class,,, so now we are going to this weeks class also!!I have made her a work area in my Scrap book nook!! She is excited to be able to create her visit in the USA thru a Scrap book of her own!!


 
Posted by Picasa


Clinton came over and helped me with photoshop last week and that has helped me so much. If I could steal his brain for a bout a month I think I could figure that thing out!!

Darrell is sick again. I feel so bad when he is not well. Pray that he can get his diabetes under control and stop having these recurring infections!! And for his Energy level to return!!!



I NEED AN INTERVENTION!!!

Of course I have another problem that I cant figure out!!!!!! I cant order any prints from my new camera!!! No matter who I order thru they say my Image is to large!!!! The ladies a Walgreen's tried to adjust my camera but its still not working!!!



Thank goodness for family and friends that always help me out!!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed