Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving...

 

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite Holiday. Its a time to reflect and give thanks for all the blessings in your life.

This year was a small celebration compared to Thanksgivings in the past. Small only in family present, but the blessings were even better!!!

This week I got an all clear on my check up from the Doctor. My mammogram and ultrasound came back normal!!!! I have scar tissue that had us a little concerned but now I can declare another year Cancer Free!! God has been good to me and my family and for that I'm very THANKFUL!!

 


Last year we celebrated with my family from Texas!!! Kirk and Amy, Mallory and Garrett we love you and missed you this year!!!
Mom and Dad, Kelli, Hannah and Zack we missed you too!!
 


Pete and Honey were here last year,, Cant wait to see you in December!!

 
Posted by Picasa


I love this pic of Chuck and Brittany
We enjoyed the evening watching Toy Story 3 and singing Karaoke while enjoying a warm Chocolate Pie!!! Yum, Yum,

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed