Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Big News!!

Life has been anything but normal around her this month. If you haven't heard by now Darrell and I are going to commute to LR to work again!! I'm not looking forward to the drive each week but the financial benefits are so worth it!!

We are also hosting a young lady from Hong Kong!!! It wasn't anything that we planned it just kinda happened. She is enjoying her first week of school and getting to know the family.

I had to move my scrapbook room the the formal living room,,, not an easy task!! Now the front room is more of a junk/study room,,, I have a large double window to look out as I play on the computer and work on projects. I'm amazed at the traffic on our little road but love watching the deer as they graze on our lawn!!!

after months of no scrapping I finally made a layout today!!


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed