Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Decisions!!

 

Look at this spectacular place that is my HOME!!! I'm not here on vacation I'm here to live my life to the fullest. This is what the bottom of the White River looks like when they are not generating!!! I love walking along the shallow water and admiring all the rock that spend most of their time under water.
 

Mom and I enjoyed a few hours together. I needed her input on some very important issues that we are facing right now. As always just hearing her say that I think your doing the right thing was so calming to me. We sat on a swing and discussed all the changes that are happening in our family. Im so blessed to have her with me hear!!!
thank you Lord for such a wonderful Mother!!
 


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed