Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm so ready for Spring!! Today I put my ferns in their pots on the front porch!!! Cant wait to start planting all my favorite flowers.

I feel like I could self combust!!!!

I'm so hot I feel like i could melt... I thought that my hot flashes were over, but now they are back with a vengeance!!!! Help me,,,,, I have to take the Aremidex at least 3 more years...... I hope that I can survive

OUCH......

Eva Laurens car after her accident on Sunday!!! I'm so thankful that she and Ashley were OK. I have been a nervous wreck worrying about what could have been,,,,, this time we are blessed that the only thing hurt was her car!!!! She is pretty sore and emotionally shook up. The air bags burned her face and scared her to death. She is worried about Ashley and the driver of the other car.

I just love Shannon's new hair cut!!!! It takes a really pretty face to be able to wear hair that short and be sooo cute!!!! you go girl!


Posted by Picasa
Our baby is 3 years old!!!
I thought that the baby had to stay the baby... She was so cute,, she came to the door and said "come on in Nana, you got me a present?" "Its my Birthday"

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thank you!! I LOOOOVE my new haircut. I don't think I will ever grow it out again. It too east to manage now.

Ashley said...

Soo I totally lovvve your new blog pic!!!!! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed